Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 4: Yoga

This has got to be the hardest thing for me. A good chunk of the exercises required arm and shoulder strength, and with my 285 lbs frame, that just can't happen for 1.5 hours. By the end, I could not even hold a fraction of my weight up. This is sad for me. I'm not a quitter, but I just could not finish this. I'm so glad I scanned the disk because I did do a lot of the on the ground leg exercises. This whole thing is a goal for me.

I have 86 days to go, so I'm not discouraged in the least.

2 comments:

  1. it was rough, just do it and modify when needed. you got this!.

    damn straight no giving up...if anything I am going to keep checkin in and pushing you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your determination, Alex!

    I'm close to completing my 90 days but I still hit those uninspired walls every now and then. I am really considering doing another round and probably come up with a blog similar to yours to keep me motivated. Reading your posts really motivates me!

    Yoga will be real hard at first but it really pays off eventually. So many people underestimate the power of Yoga.

    Keep pushing play, friend! We're all in this together!

    ReplyDelete