Saturday, May 30, 2009

Day 4: Morning After

I'm sore. I expected that, but my quads are toast. I spent 10 minutes just stretching them this morning and they're still weak. I had to come down the steps one at a time this morning. I'm going to spend more time stretching them, but oy.

Hopefully Yoga today will easier, or not be too strenuous on them. I will be modifying like mad if that's the case. Then again, I've never DONE Yoga, so I'm not quite sure how to modify ;)

Breakfast is egg and cheese on a plain bagel. I tried Egg Whites for my omelets, when I was doing that every morning, and they just have no taste whatsoever. I think I might try, one egg, and 3 egg whites. I'm a texture eater and just having egg whites is bland bland bland.

Ok, Yoga, Soon, Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment