Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 3: Morning After

Well, I almost fell out of bed. I've already had to go up and down the stairs this morning 4 times and each trip is like another workout. What's worse is my back is still sore from Day 1! I should spend some time stretching, specifically my hamstrings, and probably just overall.

Tonight is Shoulders and Arms. I'm praying that by tonight I have some more strength back.

Food:
So, I can't follow the diet. I'm living on a pretty tight budget, but overall I think I'm doing pretty well on staying at least under my calories. My carb intake is far too high though. Example, I had pasta last night and a bagel this morning (with egg and cheese and OJ). I think for my next shopping trip I'm going to look for some "manager meats" which are great day-of and sometimes up to 50% off! I have a craving for some chicken and pea pods over brown rice. yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment