Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Day 0: Lunch

I've been at work for 5 hour now and I'm on to my 5th glass of water. It's ok, I like water. I just want to keep my extraneous snacking down. I'm having two tuna sandwiches on 12 grain bread, but that's really more like "two more pieces of bread".

That is probably terrible but it's the same amount of tuna just divvy'd up. I wasn't feeling satisfied with just the one sandwich. I think I should bring some veggies to work to have with my sandwich as a side, then I can replace the carbs with something varied and tasty.

Grocery List:
Protein Bars for the week
Snacky veggies: carrots, broccoli, any suggestions?
Juice
Milk

Oo, I just remembed I have almonds at home!!

I need to look up some cheap recipes.

Lunch done, back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment