Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 0: Fitness Test

Take 3. Life has been pretty hectic but I think I can handle this program finally. My girlfriend will be doing this with me (and keeping her own notes). I will continue attempting to blog my feelings about the program and what I'm doing to try to live a healthier lifestyle.

For more focus on weight loss and something I thought Heather might be more comfortable with, we're going with the P90X Lean. I'm excited for a change of pace. I was getting a little bored with phase 1 of P90X classic.

Current Mood:
I'm really tired. Had a great weekend with Heather visiting and I'm working my brain off at work so it's taxing, but a good taxing. I'm thinking some pasta and veggies for dinner tonight!

Fitness Test
1Resting Heart Rate80
2Pull Ups3/4
3Vertical Leap16in
4Push Ups25
5Toe Touch-3in
6Wall Squat1m 10s
7Bicep Curls25 @ 15lbs
8In & Outs31
9Heart Rate Maximizer
0m148
1m128
2m146
3m110
4m115


And we're off!

No comments:

Post a Comment