Friday, February 5, 2010

Day 3: Morning After

My legs and glutes are very sore. It's to sit down without the urge to fall after half way. I'm going to do a bit of stretching to see if that helps.

Tonight I have to travel for a meeting so this will be a real test if I can find the time to do my Shoulders and Arms workout. I have it ripped to my laptop and assuming things do not go super late I'm thinking I can either do the workout at my friend's or when I get home late. Thank goodness for being able to sleep in on Saturday.

I haven't been sleeping well. Midnight rolls around too quickly and my brain is just active. This is very odd for me and it's something that I hope goes away soon. This weekend is going to be catch-up-on-sleep time.

Breakfast was raisin bran this morning, yum and I'm thinking I will check out one of the two sushi places near work for lunch. mmm..maki That seems pretty healthy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment