Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 6: Kenpo & Day 7: Rest

So I missed last Friday because I was out of town so I'm calling that my rest day. Yesterday was Kenpo but I never posted and today is Core Synergystics, if I don't fall asleep first :-X

Let me say that Kenpo is absolutely amazing. I have a blast doing the workouts as it reminds me of Tae Kwon Do. I love martial arts so it's a good motivator. My lower back and hamstrings are still tight but I did an extra 10-15 of stretches to try to help alleviate those issues.

The morning after consists of sore glutes (butt) and legs, but I'm excited to keep this up. Especially with Heather doing the program with me. It really helps and she's doing a good job of keeping me relatively honest.

The best news of all, as of Monday I was able to find Muscle Milk again. YUM!


Every should get this, it's the light at the end of the tunnel of each of my workouts.

Week 1 down! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment