Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 1: Core Synergistics

It has been a long time since I honestly hit a wall working out, football? highschool?, and Core Synergistics destroyed me.

I made it about 35 minutes in, pushing myself as I always do. Granted in this case, pushing myself meant maybe doing half the reps on the tape. Suddenly, during the walking push-ups, I just couldn't go on. My head was pounding, sweating profusely and wanted to just lay down. Even now, I am a bit disoriented. I did some stretching and just tried to catch my breath. I got up and got some water, and some almonds and prepared my recovery drink. Which I have to say is absolutely disgusting*. I'm already starting to get my bearings back, but it's most of my concentration.

Day 1 done. It's only improvement from here! :)

*I used to buy Chocolate Muscle Milk mix but the Hannaford in Manchester (or at least the one I go to) doesn't carry it. I ended up getting this other brand of chocolate protein drink that is horrible. I'm basically drinking water with dried chalky choco powder in it. yuck.

We'll see how Cario X goes tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment