Sunday, February 7, 2010

Day 4: Yoga X

One Word: LOOOONNNGGGGGG

This is an hour and a half video that focuses on overall fexibility, posture, balance, and core strength..

I liked it. My upper body was toast before we shifted focus. Almost every workout in the beginning has you do a vinyasa which is basically the equivalent of 2 or 3 push-ups between every pose, more if you do the actual push-ups between poses of the vinyasa. When it switched to more lower body I realized that my core strength is still lacking. I kinda dislike the more core workouts by the end as my hip flexors, abs and lower back don't like it. :)

Overall, the stretching is good. I know I need it because I could feel huge stretching in my lower back while Tony is saying, 'Ahh, you should feel this in your calf/hamstring/big toe.' and I know I'm doing the form right. More of that will do nothing but good for me.

I'm sure I'll be sore tomorrow.

Back to the Superbowl!

No comments:

Post a Comment