Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 1: Morning anticipation

Amount of Sleep last night:
5.5 hours. Hard time falling asleep (unusual for me)

Mood:
Great! If a bit sleepy.

Food:
I had a nice bowl of raisin bran this morning and I'm raring to go with my fruit for snack today. I'm not sure what's on for lunch since I didn't bring one, but I might hop down to Subway for a veggie italian.

No soreness from the fitness test at least ;) I didn't post my pictures, but I plan on taking a set every night so I can animate a real progression (and hopefully it's good).

Overall I'm feeling pretty good. I'm working on something seemingly productive at work which I'm excited about. I'm happy to be starting this workout program again and even more excited that Heather will be doing it with me, even if she's a few states away.

Do your best, forget the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment